Sunday 7 July 2013

My Birthday Weekend

It was my birthday on Saturday, I was 41 and I spent it in Falmouth.  How lucky was I, the weather was gorgeous.

We took Conor, our eldest back down to uni as he was moving into his student house, as thim and four friends had taken over the tenancy a couple of days before.  I'm not impressed with the house, but that's a battle I'll do with the agents tomorrow!

We took the tent down and camped as it was due to be so nice and we weren't let down.











Best bits were;

A lovely campsite overlooking the sea

Fish and Chips in the harbour

Meeting DAWN FRENCH and getting a book signed by her, what a birthday treat!

Waking up to the sun on my face

Gorgeous sunrises.

Happy Birthday to me indeed!!



1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! It sounds like a lovely weekend and you certainly had good weather for it. Those sunrise photos are really nice. x

    ReplyDelete