Wednesday 3 July 2013

I LOVE Amy Butler fabric. I do, I do, I do

Look what I had in the post the other day .....





 
 
The fabrics are from her Cameo Collections and I LOVE THEM!!
 
The cotton fabric is lovely and the colours and patterns so bold.  I'm going to make a quilt with them along with a jelly roll I got when I subscribes to Molly Makes.  I don't know how I'm going to do it, but I really don't want to cut up the patterns too much, so it may be a really simple big block quilt, just so I can enjoy the different colours/patterns in all of their glory.
 
It's my birthday in a couple of days and I may treat myself to some more of her fabric.  I also want to get my paws on the new Briar Rose collection by Heather Ross at Windham.  I can see a quilt being made with this, but also some little girl dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment